Services (as defined below) provided by Gaming Solutions OÜ (hereafter Gamekex.com) are subject to these Terms of Service with the exclusion of any other terms and conditions specified or referred by the Customer. The Customer hereby confirms that they are aware of the contents of these Terms of Service and agree to be bound by them. Any new features, upgrades, variations or new packages that are added to the current Service shall also be subject to these Terms of Service. Gamekex.com reserves the right to its absolute and sole discretion to vary, modify, delete, update or suspend these Terms of Service (or any part thereof) without prior notice. As such, you understand and acknowledge that it is your duty to review these Terms of Service on a regular basis.
If there is any breach of these Terms of Service, Gamekex.com has the sole and absolute right to terminate, discontinue or withdraw provision of the Service. In the event of a breach by the Customer, Gamekex.com reserves its right to pursue any remedy or relief in so far as permitted by law, which includes but is not limited to injunction, damages and/or specific performance.
Description of the Service
- The services provided by Gamekex.com are made available and are accessible on their website.
- You understand and accept that your use (whether in the manner specified or otherwise) of the Service is at your own risk.
- The services (hereafter The Service) currently provided by Gamekex.com include but are not limited to: CD Key sales and/or any other service occasionally made available by Gamekex.com.
- You must be 18 years or older to use the Service. If you are under the age of 18, parental consent or their involvement is required.
- To sign up, you must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information that is required. All information provided by you shall be true, accurate, current and complete.
- Keeping your password secure is your responsibility. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password and account and are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, whether you have authorized such activities or actions or not. Gamekex.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
1.1. Shipping Method:
- Game/Software codes are sent only via email and upon purchasing any game/software code on Gamekex.com you agree that Gamekex.com keeps the original retail box of the game.
- Physical products are shipped using conventional postal services. Shipping to European countries usually takes around 7 - 10 business days. All shipments are accounted for and registered, meaning Gamekex.com always receives a receipt from the post office confirming the delivery.
1.2. Shipping Destinations:
- Game/Software codes are shipped worldwide.
- Physical products are currently shipped ONLY to European countries.
1.3. Shipping costs:
- Game/Software codes are shipped with no extra cost.
- The shipping cost of physical products depends on the weight of the total order. The minimum price per shipment is 5 EUR and the general rate is 12 EUR/kg. The shipping of a single game usually costs around 5 - 7 EUR. The grand total is always displayed upon checkout.
- If an undelivered shipment is returned to our logistics office the customer will have to pay extra for reshipping the package to any new address provided by them.
2.1. Product guarantees, returns and refunds:
- The guarantee policy of Gamekex.com / Gaming Solutions OÜ for physical goods is in accordance with EU legislation. Most of the products have a 24-month guarantee period during which Gamekex.com replaces or refunds any damaged or malfunctioning product.
- In case of difficulties with the product you have purchased contact us, providing a description of the problem along with screenshots or digital photographs to give us a clear idea of the problem. It might take up to 30 days to process your request since we will have to contact our suppliers.
- In case of returns, all shipping costs of any returned physical goods are covered by the customer. Gamekex.com / Gaming Solutions OÜ is not obliged to cover these costs.
- Game codes: once the code has been delivered and used by the customer there can be no return or refund of any kind.
- Unused game codes can be returned within 3 days. Gamekex.com Customer Service has a total of 30 business days to verify the usage/activation of the "unused" key/s. If a key is proven unused (it is usually resold to another customer who activates it and confirms that it is working), then a full refund is provided within 30 business days of returning the key. If a key is shown to be already activated the customer loses the right to be refunded. The customer is always notified via email of the processing of their refund.
- Payments made via Smart2Pay (Web2Pay) cannot be reversed and will be refunded only with Reward Points.
3.1. Cancellation of Orders
Gamekex.com reserves the right to cancel any incoming order that seems to be of suspicious nature (such as unauthorized/fraud payments etc.). Paid orders of a similarly suspicious nature are refunded and the goods are not delivered.
Other General Conditions
- Gamekex.com reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service for any reason and at any time without prior notice. Gamekex.com shall not be liable to the Customer or any third parties should Gamekex.com exercise our right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service or any part thereof.
- Gamekex.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness of particular purpose.
- You hereby expressly understand and agree that Gamekex.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- In no event shall Gamekex.com or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or your use of the Service and/or our site.
- The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Since Gamekex.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and accept that Gamakex.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. As such, you also acknowledge and accept that Gamekex.com does not and is not obligated to examine, evaluate or screen any of these external resources and does not warrant or endorse any of the information, content, offers or claims of these third parties. You further acknowledge and agree that Gamakex.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- You agree not to alter, modify, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Gamekex.com.
- All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and icons (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on our site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Gamakex.com and others. Nothing contained on our site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on our site without the written permission of Gamekex.com or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on our site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on our site, or any other content on our site, is strictly prohibited.
- The entire content of this site which consists of inter alia text, video (of any format, streaming or otherwise), audio clips (of any format, streaming or otherwise), data assemblages, graphics, logos, buttons, icons and any software (the “Site Content”) is proprietary to Gamekex.com or its content provider or other third parties and is protected under international and domestic copyright laws. The arrangement and/or compilation of the Site Content is proprietary to Gamekex.com and is protected under international and domestic copyright laws.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including but not limited to threats of abuse or retribution and defamatory statements) of any Gamekex.com customer, Gamekex.com employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- The failure of Gamekex.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Gamekex.com and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Gamekex.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to Gamekex.com office at Gamekex.com